Duties of Members
It shall be the duty of every communicant member:
- To unceasingly witness the Word of God and salvation to members and unchurched;
- To attend public worship diligently and to partake of Holy Communion frequently;
- To send the children of school age to the Christian Day School and to Catechetical Instruction, or to provide otherwise for their Christian education and training;
- To contribute according to his or her ability toward the maintenance of the church and school and toward defraying other expenses of the congregation;
- To submit and conform to the rules and regulations established by the congregation.