Conditions of Membership
Membership in this congregation can be obtained and held by those who:
- Are baptized in the name of the Triune God;
- Declare their acceptance of and adhere to the Declaration of Creed as contained in Article II of this Constitution;
- Are familiar with Luther’s Small Catechism and declare their acceptance thereof;
- Do not live in manifest works of the flesh (Galatians 5:19-21), but lead a Christian life;
- Are not members of a secret society (lodge), or of any other organization conflicting with the Word of God and the conduct of a Christian (2 Corinthians 6:14-18).